Category : Finishing
With over 25 colours for the customer to choose from, Swisstek Tile Grout is the only SLS Certified product of its kind available in the Sri Lankan market. The company adheres to the highest quality standards in its creation and conducts regular examinations within independent laboratories to verify that all guidelines are followed. The grout, which is also ISO certified, comes in well-designed 1 KG bags and is available in both polymer and non-polymer solutions. It can be used on porcelain and ceramic tiles and even terrazzo and terracotta tiles, despite them being porous or non-porous.
This unfading and non-perishable tile grout is perfect for joints between one and six millimetres (1mm-6mm) in width and is well worth every cent spent as every 1 KG pack can cover an area between 80 and 100 square feet (depending on tile size). The benefits are truly endless. This best-seller comes in three distinct formulas, each of which is fitted for a different purpose and surface.
Tile Grout - Catalogue
A superior product with high bonding strength that is dirt and fungus resistant, best fitted for the outdoors or wet spaces, including bathrooms.
An ultra-fine solution with water-repelling properties specially formulated for narrow grooves and waterlogged surfaces such as swimming pools and water tanks.
Why Choose Swisstek Tile Grout?
- Manufactured in accordance with the ISO 13007 standards.
- The product is highly reliable and surges durability.
- It can be used on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Resistant to efflorescence and also cracks and breakages.
- One pack can cover a large floor area (80 to 100 square feet).
- Three product subtypes and more than 25 colours to choose from.
- The bonding strength is high.
- Good value for money.
- A single premixed element that only requires the addition of water.
- Smooth application makes usage highly convenient.
Directions For Application
- Once the tile adhesive has completely set and dried, remove the space lugs and any dirt and dust that has settled in the grouting joints.
- Combine 1 KG of grout and 300 ML of water until the right consistency is reached. For narrower areas, change the ratio to 1 KG of grout and 500 ML of water (Note: Do not mix it in bulk. A mixture sufficient for 30 minutes is recommended).
- Apply the grout with a rubber-faced trowel held at a 45-degree angle.
- Let dry for 20 minutes and spray water to aid the grout settle better.
- Remove/wipe any excess and let the grouted surface sit dry for 24 hours without washing, treading, walking, or causing any other disturbance during this time.
- Your chosen colour will pop up after 48 hours.
- Packaging: 1Kg/bag and 20pcs/ cartoon
- Coverage :
|Tile size( for 3mm groove size)||Coverage area sqft / 1kg per bag|
|For Tiles 12”X12” tiles >||80|
|For Tiles 16”X16” tiles <||100|
- Color: 25 colors
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system/ Comply with ISO 13007 standards