TILE SEALANT (EPOXY GROUT)
Category : Finishing
Swisstek Tile Sealant is a product formulated with epoxy resin and hardener combined with high-grade pigment sealant. It is a superior product that can be used in place of tile grout. This product is manufactured utilizing the most up-to-date and advanced technology and is capable of sealing gap joints between tiles to add that extra touch of beauty to any place.
Swisstek Tile Sealant is uniquely packaged in two intertwined tubes with a combined product content of 400 ML. It is produced in 12 colours (made with imported cosmetic grade pigment) and the product kit includes the tools necessary for the entire process.
Category : Finishing's
TILE SEALANT (EPOXY GROUT) - Catalogue
Tile Sealant (Epoxy Grout)
Epoxy based tile grout. No cracking , no color shading and resistant for fungus (anti bacterial properties). Recomended for interior aplications and resistant for water.
Shidelitools Plastic Tool Box
- Effective on stubborn stains
- Pleasant fragrance
- Safe on skin
- Directly apply onto surface
Why Choose Swisstek Epoxy-Based Sealant?
- The cosmetic grade pigment ensures the colours stay vibrant with no fading.
- Adds an extra touch of beauty to any tiled surface.
- It is resistant to chemicals, dirt, water, mildew, and bacteria, and therefore, can even be used in damp/wet places with no doubts about durability.
- The product is odourless and creates no direct harm.
- Eco-friendly raw materials are used in its production.
Directions For Use
- Start by twisting off the cover of the bottle.
- Cut the tip of the nozzle to fit the grout gap and fix it to the bottle.
- Load the bottle into the caulking gun.
- Remove any excessive mortar and foreign particles from the grout gap (use a vacuum cleaner where available).
- Squeeze the sealant out of the nozzle tip for a length of 30 CM to check if the colour is dispensed evenly. Discard the test material.
- Squeeze the sealant into the tile gaps.
- Utilize the tool with the round tip to press the sealant into the gap.
- Let dry for a minimum of 16 hours.
- Remove any excess grout with the blade scraper.
- Use masking tape or wax before the process to protect the tiles if they are matte or rough tiles.
- Packaging: 400ml /pair and 20 pcs/ cartoon
|Tile groove size(mm)|
|Size of ceramic tiles||1||1.5||2||2.5||3||4||5|
- Color: 12 colors are available
- Certification: 10 years warranty for anti-mildew property