Category : Finishing
Swisstek Grout Sealer is a water-based penetrating coating liquid that was formulated to protect sanded and unsanded grout joints against moisture and stains. You can rest assured that the lines running in between tiles remain clean and crisp by properly applying this transparent solution along the grout lines.
Swisstek Grout Sealer comes in 200ml containers—one of which can cover a floor space of 500 square feet (depending on usage). Commercial users can save further by opting for the 24-pack cartons.
Category : Finishing's
Grout Sealer - Catalogue
Why Choose Swisstek Grout Sealer?
- Quick absorption with no film or shine, which makes the finishing appear natural.
- Comes with a unique applicator tip that makes the application process smooth and convenient.
- Cost-effective and eco-friendly.
- Strong adhesion makes the product resistant to abrasion.
- Once dry, the product is water-proof, and therefore, protects floors and walls from stains and dirt.
- Long-lasting results.
Directions For Application
- Remove any foreign materials and ensure that the grout joints are clean and dry.
- For freshly grouted surfaces, wait 72 hours before applying the Grout Sealer.
- For existing surfaces, clean the grout surface thoroughly (Swisstek Heavy Dirt Tile Cleaner is recommended) before applying the Grout Sealer.
- Apply the sealer evenly with the unique applicator tip.
- You can opt for a second layer to ensure that all gaps are filled. However, it should only be done after 30 minutes or after the first layer has been fully absorbed.
- Packaging: 200ml /bottle and 24 pcs/ cartoon
- Coverage (for leveled surface): coverage will vary depending on the porosity, texture , surface absorption and application method. Approximately cover 500 square feet per bottle
- Color: Transparent liquid